Sunday 17 May 2015

Spiral Flower

At the start of May was my friend's birthday and I had just done a class with some ladies on making paper flowers.  This introduced me to a tool I'd never used better, a hot glue gun.  After googling paper flowers and then the Spiral Flower originals die, I got inspired to created a bouquet of roses.
I choose the colours in the card I had made for my friend and had a bowl the right size in one of the card colours so that left me with 3 colours for the flowers - green, white and black.  After cutting out many spiral flowers and rolling them and hot gluing them together.  I hot glued each rose to a foam sphere that sat in the bowl nicely.  I was thrilled with the end product and so was my friend.  I nearly kept it for myself.  Hope you like.


No comments:

Post a Comment