Sunday 14 December 2014

Christmas cards for my family

Yes I finally got around to making my families Christmas cards.  I have been very slack with my copic colouring these past 6 months but finally got motivated and got 3 cards made.  I must say not my best colouring but after being missing in action the last 6 months I guess they are going to have to do as my time is running out.

Firstly my parents card which always has to have a Santa on it for my Mum.


Secondly is my brother's card as he is a dark kind of character so I coloured this Tiddlyinks image mainly black and used some green and black bat paper from Graphic 45.


Third is my sister's card, which was another Tiddlyinks image and reminded me of two sisters together at Christmas time.  One with blonde hair to represent me and the other with black hair for my sister.


I do hope all my family members like their cards.



No comments:

Post a Comment