Saturday 28 December 2013

My Aunty's 60th birthday card

My Mum requested a birthday card for her sister, who turns 60 in January.  I started with some numeral stamps I had and coloured the '60' in with my copic markers YG61, YG63 and YG67. Then with my multiliner I created the stitched look around the edge and added some button brads to give it a sewn homemade kind of look.

The papers I used were Kaiser 6 1/2" paper pad Porcelain Rose teamed with Stampin' Up! Poppy Parade and Garden Green.  Then finished off with some rhinestones and flowers.



Insert


The sewing cushion is coloured with copic markers also using the same YG pens as the 60, then R02, R05, R08, E40, E41 & E42.  Placed some pearls as pin nibs and used a silver gel pen to represent the colour of the needles and pins.

Very pleased with end result.

No comments:

Post a Comment